The Chief Minister’s October newsletter includes an in-depth look at a range of important issues, explains Government policies and actions, and encourages public feedback, views and ideas.
This edition covers ...
- The Chief Minister spells out the biggest threat to the economic and social future of the Isle of Man – p1
- Find out why an Island school could soon be hearing the patter of tiny trotters – p1
- How the Isle of Man Government has saved millions of pounds by disposing of surplus properties – p2
- We highlight some of the main points from the Chief Minister’s October statement – p4-5
- We take a look at the decision-making process around closing schools in the event of severe weather – p6-7
- How to register for online services and manage your dealings with Government in a fast, convenient and secure manner – p8
- Spotlight on how community meetings are encouraging people to engage with Government Ministers – p9
- If you are interested in making a contribution to community life in the Isle of Man a Public Appointment may be the ideal platform – p11
- Read how an Isle of Man watchmaker is making headlines around the world – p11
- Learn about some of the events being planned as part of the Island of Culture 2014 celebrations – p12
Read the Newsletter here