The Chief Minister’s July newsletter includes an in-depth look at a range of important issues, explains Government policies and actions, and encourages public feedback, views and ideas.
This publication forms part of the Chief Minister’s drive to promote open and transparent Government by engaging directly with the Manx public.
In the July edition:
- News of how the Isle of Man has played a leading role on the international stage in recent weeks p1-2
- The launch of Vision 2020, an initiative that will help to shape the Isle of Man’s economic future – p3
- A special focus on the Island’s health services and plans for a new neonatal unit – p4-5
- Meet the new Chief Officer at the Department of Education and Children – p6-7
- We show you how to apply for pre-school credit for 2013-14 – p8
- Have your say on plans to introduce 4G mobile technologies – p9
- How a project backed by the Isle of Man is making an effective contribution to the global community – p10-11
- The Guardian hails Isle of Man Queenies as a shellfish success story – p11
- Learn about the biggest ever celebration of the Island’s culture – p12
Read the Newsletter here