DCTS provides back office “White Labelling” services for all forms of corporate structures in the Isle of Man and other appropriate jurisdictions, known as our "Corsiom Concept".
If you are a professional in corporate services, we will work in support of your business to provide bespoke solutions in back office, day to day management, accounting, banking and compliance.
To put it simply; we will manage your clients under your own brand name by providing a discreet “white-labelled” service so that you can trade without the need for vast resource and considerably reduce your risk.
We ensure full compliance for all corporate structures.
The DCTS Corsiom Concept service is ideal suited for:
- Corporate Service Providers who would like to outsource all or part of their back-office operation and compliance
- Individuals involved in front-of-house sales
- Finance professionals and companies who require considerable expertise
Our services encompass:
- Maintenance of statutory registers, including minute book, share register, register of members and officers' register
- Drafting of board minutes / resolutions for significant board decisions, contracts /agreements
- Assisting withthe sale & purchase of assets
- Drafting of shareholder resolutions
- Organisation of Annual and Extraordinary General Meetings
- Assistance with incorporations, registrations, dissolutions and strike-offs
- Responding to daily correspondence and phone calls on behalf of the company
- Preparation of forms/returns to be filed in relevant jurisdictions
- Liaison with suppliers/customers
Accounting and Banking Services
- Day-to-day funding and expenditure control
- Financial analysis and management reports
- Provision of interim/annual financial statements
- Provision and maintenance of bank accounts and credit/debit cards
- Bank reconciliation and supplier payments
- Ensuring full compliance of corporate structures
- Review of legislative changes affecting the corporate structure
- Report preparation and recommended actions based on changes in legislation
- All documentation required for any of these services